Practice Brokers, Inc. can not only demystify the loan process within the chiropractic industry, but also assist in securing financing for the purchase of a chiropractic practice. Learn more about where to get financing here.
Our services include:
- Providing the buyer with the necessary tools to develop a successful business plan
- Coordinating all of the required documents for the financial package, including supplying instructions on how to complete the package AND offering assistance in executing the paperwork
- Reviewing and revising the financial package as needed, before presenting it to the lending institution
- Submitting the financial package to the lending institution
- Interacting and negotiating with the lender on behalf of the buyer
And once the loan is approved, we help with:
- Coordinating and monitoring the completion of the bank’s final financing checklist
- Managing the flow of additional required information to the bank in order to get to the closing table
A financial procurement fee between 1½ and 3% is charged to the buyer and is typically based on the size of the loan amount secured. No fee is paid if we are unable to help the buyer secure financing.